The contest is over, and the winner of the Carol’s Daughter Almond Cookie Gift Set is none other than…
Stacy Woods of Atlanta!
Stacy just picked up a great gift set that includes:
- 16 oz. Shea Soufflé in a Jar – moisturizes dry, parched skin leaving it soft and velvety. The luxurious texture penetrates deeply to moisturize skin and contains 47% of natural butters and oils, including Shea and Cocoa Butters, Sweet Almond and Jojoba Oils.
- 16 oz. Body Cleansing Gel – offering the perfect balance of lather and moisture, it leaves your skin feeling conditioned and refreshed. It’s also a natural Coconut Oil soap blend with Lemon Essential Oil and Orange Extract.
- 4 oz. Sugar-Dipped Vanilla All Over Sheen – adds a lightly scented layer of moisture to your skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. It also gives skin an elegant and natural glow
- Body Sponge – exfoliates and cleanses your skin; measures approx. 1-1/2″H x 4-1/2″ in diameter; includes a convenient loop for hanging in your shower.
- Brown 100% jute bag – store or carry your Carol’s Daughter beauty treatments in this drawstring closure reusable bag. Measures approx. 11″L x 9½”W.
- Made in the USA; jute bag made in India.
More contests will be coming in February, and the quickest way to be notified about them is through our weekly newsletters and our Facebook page. Sign up now in the sidebar on the right so you don’t miss out on all of our promotions and great faith-based events!